About Circle K Property Management
Circle K Property Management, owned and managed by Laurel Kultgen, began in 2009 as a part time job managing one property. After a few months, the property began to shine. The property owner and the servicing officers for the state and federal government noticed how quickly it was brought into compliance. Within six months, Circle K was managing three properties based on referred business. That was enough to turn this venture into a full-time operation.
By 2010 Circle K had expanded to five properties. In 2014 it became a family owned and operated company when Laurel's sister started working with her. By then, Circle K had expanded to ten properties and 130 units and is still growing strong.
Interested in learning more?
Committed to helping our customers achieve their dreams
Relevant Combined Experience
• Banking and Lending Industry: Combined 10 year experience ranging from bank teller, to lending officer, to mortgage broker, to bank branch manager.
• Maintenance and Construction Familiarity: submerged in the construction industry at an industry at an early age, jobs as early as 12 were cleaning construction sites for the family business. There is no better way to learn the basics of any world than to sit on a construction site!
• Customer Service: Combined 16 years experience. We know how to communicate with people to make them feel comfortable. Low income housing is a difficult place to be for many people, and making them feel comfortable, cared for and safe is a number one priority for us.
• University of Montana (2000-2006) Owner Laurel Kultgen obtained a Bachelors in Business (2003) and Masters in Business Administration (2006) while working a full time job in the banking industry
• Spectrum Training Award Recipient (S.T.A.R.) Recertified annually
• Low Income Housing Tax Credit Certified. Obtained in 2013
• Bi-Annual Fair Housing Training. Last attended September 2016
• Certified in 'Crime Free Multi-Housing' Obtained in 2012
• Continuing Education with Affordable Housing Management Association (AHMA) Examples: Screening Your Residents, Income Eligibility and Calculations, and Documenting Tenant Files.
Software Applications and Knowledge
• Rent Manager (Advanced Property Management Software)
• Microsoft Applications ( Word, Excel, etc)
• Ios Applications